6 Nights / 7 Days
||Kullu, Manali, Solan, Bakarthach
|Price (Starting From)
We Offer 7 Days Trekking Programme For Individuals, Families & Groups From All Walks Of Life During May-June & Sept- Oct In And Around Manali I.E. Beas Kund Valley Under The Guidance Of Highly Professional Instructors/ Guides.
The Itinerary Includes Two Days Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing & 5 Days Trek In The Wilderness Of Western Himalaya. Rush & Book The Seats To Join 7 Days Trekking Adventure Trip With Us On The Following Dates.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali (6050 ft)
Arrival at Manali (6050 ft) registration, issue of equipment, introduction to Museum (F/N) - Lunch - Knot practice- visit Manali, Hadimba temple & back (A/N).
Day 2: Rock climbing, rappelling (F/N)
Rock climbing, rappelling (F/N)- Lunch- Lecture on manners & customs of mountain (A/N). Visit to Manali town Adventure movie show.
Day 3: Trek to Solang
Trek to Solang (ht. 8134 ft.)-15 Km (A/N) via Old Manali, Goshal and Burua village - Lunch- Acclimatization trek to Shivling (4 Km) & back.
Day 4: Trek to Dhundi
Trek to Dhundi (ht. 9200 ft)- 8 Km(F/N) - Lunch - River crossing(A/N).
Day 5: Trek to Bakarthach
Trek to Bakarthach (ht.10,800 ft.)- 4 Km (F/N), after lunch to Beas Kund - (ht.12500 ft.) -4 Km & back to Bakarthatch- Night halt.
Day 6: Trek back to Solang Nalla
Trek back to Solang Nalla-12 Km (A/N).
Day 7: Trek back to Manali-15 Km
Trek back to Manali-15 Km- deposit of equipment (A/N)- Lunchâ?? Closing ceremony (A/N) and departure in the evening.
Terms & Conditions :
- The programme fees includes expenses on boarding, lodging, training equipment, camping and medical first aid.
- Full day meal veg/non-veg is provided.
- Dormitory accommodation at Manali and tentage (shared) accomodation higher camps will be provided.
- Normal facilities are provided during the programme.
- Discipline : Participants must maintain discipline. In case of any misconduct, misbehavior or indulge in anti-social activity, the trainees will be expelled from the course immediately no refund of fee will be admissible in such disciplinary cases.
- All are advised to undergo suitable exercises before joining the trekking programme.
- What to bring : The participants are required to bring the following articles :-
- Woolen Sweater : -One
- Track Suit/Jeans : -Two prs.
- Sports Shoes : -One prs.
- Socks Woolen : -Two prs.
- Woolen/Monkey Cap : -One
- Woolen Gloves : -One
- Sun Glasses : -One
- Anti Sun Burn Cream
- Toiletries : -As required
- Personal Medication : -As required
- Sun Cap : -One
- Torch : -One
- Water Bottle : -One
- Refund of fees
- After joining the course, fees is not refunded.
- In the event of trekking programme being cancelled by this Directorate 100% of the fees will be refunded. And if it is being cancelled on the request of an individual 50% fee will be refunded.
- Loss/damage of equipment: Full cost will be recovered from the participants on account ofÂ loss/ damage of equipment.
- How to reach : -Manali is well connected by rail & road with Delhi, Ambala, Kalka, Pathankot, Shimla & Chandigarh. By Air from Delhi to Bhunter (Kullu) &50 Km by road to Manali. It is about 16 hours.
- Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali.
- Any disputes : Subject to District Kullu jurisdiction.
- NOTE : Programme is subject to weather conditions.